Thursday, March 24, 2011

Edinburgh Evening News

I would like to thank the Edinburgh Evening News and in particular Carla Gray (Reporter) and Jane Barlow (Photographer) for the article headed   'Aileen's spirit has inspired my US Alzheimer fundraiser'   featured on Thursday 17th March 2011.  One of the aims of my trip is to raise awareness of demantia in all its forms and the fact it can affect people of all ages.  I'm sure this excellent article in the Edinburgh Evening News will go a long way in helping me achieve this aim.

For those who weren't able to read the actual paper, the article can be view at http://www.edinburghnews.com/
Whilst no photograph appears on the website article, the Edinburgh Evening News and Jane Barlow have very kindly agreed to allow its use on this page of my blog.



(Please note this image is licenced for use on this blog only. Any third party (other blogs, media, newspapers, websites) must contact TSPL for any and all uses).

No comments:

Post a Comment