Monday, April 18, 2011

Dress Rehearsal

Tuesday 19th April will see me leaving Edinburgh and heading for Herbusta, Skye where I'll visit Joyce and John's new croft.  Hope to complete the trip north going via Kinlochrannoch, Dalwhinnie, Spean Bridge, Kyle of Lochalsh and Portree in  4 days, with an additional 4 returning via Armadale, Fort William, Glencoe, Tyndrum and Comrie. This means I need to keep up 60 mile days, as I'll require in the USA. With any luck, I'll almost reach the east shoulder of Schiehallion the first evening where I hope to camp for the night. Super views along both Loch Rannoch and Loch Tummel.

This will be the one and only rehearsal, so if it goes badly I'm going to have major problems with the main performance starting on the 3rd May.

No comments:

Post a Comment