Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 6 - Sunday 8th May 2011

Rest Day

Guess what?  Doug took me to Safeco Stadium and we watched the Seattle Mariners play Chicago White Sox at baseball. How cool is that. 



I should now be able to understand what's going on when I next see a game on TV, now the rules have been explained.  To reach the stadium, we had to cross Paget Sound using the ferry there and back, with views of Seattle.



Returned for a lovely meal, before turning in fairly early as I hit the road again in the morning.



Regarding the possible route change as mentioned in Today's the Day entry, on mentioning my thoughts, Ron and Doug pointed out State 20 is still currently closed due to late winter snows.  So I'm back to using Highway 2 over to Wenatchee.

Updated: Kingston, Washington (library).

1 comment:

  1. We just arrived home from vacation in cabin in Walland, TN. Sounds like all is going well. Our prayers are with you. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete